Tutorial 4: Useful English words for group discussion
Tutorial 3: How to give an oral presentation for academic study
- How to give an academic talk, v5.1, Paul N. Edwards, MIT OpenCourseWare, 2014.
- How to give a talk, raskar, MIT, 2011.
- Oral Presentation Advice, Mark D. Hill, 1997.
- Giving an Academic Talk, Jonathan Shewchuk.
- 10 tips for academic talks.
- Ten Secrets to Giving a Good Scientific Talk.
- Advanced presentation skills (conference, competition, speech)
- Successfully Presenting Your Research at Conferences and Competitions, IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, 2010.
- Storytelling—The Missing Art in Engineering Presentations, David V. Anderson, IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, 2011.
- How to give a great TED talk.
- How to give a good research talk, by Simon L Peyton Jones, John Hughes, and John Launchbury.
- How to disseminate your research results: Essentials of effective publishing, by Daniel Yeung and Witold Pedrycz, SMC CLS, Fu-Jen Catholic University, 2014.
- How to Give Highly Effective Lectures—and Job Talks and Conference Presentations.
Tutorial 2: How to organize your web site
Tutorial 1: How to create your web site
- Create your account with password by the teacher's help.
- Go to the URL, students.weebly.com, and log in with your account name and password.
- Create a new web site that looks like the template: student-template.weebly.com.